PRESTIGE TRUST COMPANY LTD (" Herein after called PRESTIGE ") is a Nevis based company Licensed by the Nevis Island Government under The Nevis Companies Ordinance, 1999, The Nevis Business Corporation Ordinance 1984 As Amended, The Nevis Limited Liability Company Ordinance 1995, The Nevis International Exempt Trust Ordinance As Amended. We provide a broad range of financial products and services to Asset Protection Lawyers, Trust Companies, Accountants, Financial Planners and a host of other Financial Professionals.
Whilst PRESTIGE strives to be guided by procedures and regulations in the International Financial Community, Confidentiality, Efficiency & Courtesy remains our primary concern.
We Believe In:
- Providing the highest level of privacy to our clients
- Working closely with our clients to arrive at the best corporate structures to suit their needs.
- Special Courtesy towards our clients and their entities.
- Providing the best legal assistance with the support of our highly qualified legal professionals.
- Providing quality banking through committed and reputable Bankers
- Providing Encryption Communication for clients who so desire.
- Referring our clients to professionals that take their business seriously.
Prestige Trust Company Ltd is operated by a Board of Directors and its officers. We provide the necessary expertise that any Professional or Individual client requires to develop and establish their corporate structure in the jurisdiction of Nevis, and through regional affiliates, the neighboring jurisdictions and also internationally.
Mr. Stevyn L. Bartlette - Managing Director
Mr. Vernel Powell - Director
Mr. Herman Liburd - Legal Consultant
Trininty International Holdings Ltd, Mr. Nigel Nonkovic - UK
Offshore Affiliate of New York, Mrs. Shana Midgette - New York
For the future the company will endeavor to broaden its coverage of Nevis financial Products and Services by expanding into additional areas such as Mutual Funds, Reinsurance Companies, Partnerships and Foundations as the respective legislation becomes available.